Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ride-a-bout

This journey was great. I couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to because I was extremely under the weather. I was amazed at the different settings and designs displaced in the cemetery. I would have never thought that they had sections separated according to the way the plots are laid. I would say that I was most interested in the last area we visited that had the plots in a circular layout. This stood out to me because it was different than just the layout of rows as in the most of the cemetery. It also stood out because it was so uniformed but made up of different families with different professions or interest. It was also interesting to see the list of all the cemetery's presidents at the top of the hill. This was by far the best class so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment